Whether you are a constituent or an elected official, if you want to take back Costa Mesa, I would love your endorsement. To send me your endorsement, which will be posted on the website at a later date, please email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you email me please include your name, the city you live in, and whether you are an elected official. If you are an elected official please tell me your title. Please also feel free to tell me why you are endorsing me so I may post your comment on the website.
Current Endorsements (more to be posted asap):
1. Gary Monahan, former Costa Mesa mayor and city councilember, owner of Skosh Monahans Steakhouse And Pub
2. Shawn Steel, former California Republican Party Chair, current Republican National Committeeman, and attorney
3. John Howard, professional cyclist, three-time US Olympian, 1971 Pan Am Games road cycling gold medal winner, 1981 Ironman winner, former land speed record holder, cycling legal expert.
4. Scott LeTellier, Former CEO of the World Cup
5. Mike Whipple, former mayor and city council member of Laguna Niguel, CA, 1999 Laguna Niguel Citizen of the Year, Rotary Club Member, Sierra Club Member, professional civil engineer, financial consultant, Board of Directors of the Niguel Botanical Preserve, Executive Council Mihaylo College of Business and Economics CSU Fullerton, Founding Board Member of the Orange Coast Watershed and Environmental Center, Board of Directors of the Orange Coast Watershed and Environmental Center, Chairman of the Board of Directors of International Orphan Care
6. Al Melone, Costa Mesa Finance And Pension Advisory Committee
7. Loretta Schweinsburg, Golden State Manufactured Homeowners League Chapter President
8. Lou Penrose, Principal Consultant at Lou Penrose Government Relations, Former Executive Director of the Apartment Association of Orange County, and former District Director for Congressman John Campbell (ret)
9. Eric Vu, Costa Mesa Housing And Public Service Committee Member, Businessman
10. John C. Merrill, senior project manager for a traffic, electrical, and civil engineering firm, former Bikeway And Walkability Committee member, Log Cabin Republicans Board Member
11. Osbelia Edmundson, Owner of El Chinaco restaurant
12. Mark Hewison, LA County Firefighter and district 5 resident
13. Callie Rutter, Orange County Equestrian Center Volunteer And Representative
costa mesa city council costa mesa
chamber of commerce Costa Mesa District 5
14. Andrew Todd, Brea Parks And Recreation Commissioner, Brea 8K board member, Brea Education Foundation board member
Concerts In The Park
Tuesday, July 24 6PM
Costa Mesa, CA
El Chinaco Costa Mesa Citywide Forum On Homelessness
Saturday, July 28 11AM-1PM
560 W. 19th St. Unit D
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Attention Costa Mesa residents (especially those who live in district 5), business owners, church leaders, city staff members, fire and police personnel, and more! Please see www.takebackcostamesa.com for more information. Please also like the campaign Facebook page.
This will be a nonpartisan, peaceful forum focused on finding solutions for our city’s homeless issue and other issues, and will be open to the press. We will be getting to know each other as Costa Mesa residents, engaging in civil discussions, and taking surveys/polls to make sure your concerns are prioritized in the November election and beyond. We will also be registering people to vote at this event and have a representative who will be able to help people start the process to become an American citizen.
While it is open to the public/all Costa Mesa residents, with the exception of Rebecca Trahan, current city council members, city council candidates and city council candidate representatives may not attend this event. Church leaders, business owners, law enforcement personnel, fire department personnel, city staff, individuals, families, students, and children are encouraged to attend. Please patronize this business by buying lunch. Campaign donations (checks only, no cash) will not be required but will be strongly encouraged and requested. This campaign is about producing solutions, transparency, and having a representative who will best represent Costa Mesa residents. We can't do that without money and financial support. RSVPs are not required but are greatly appreciated--please email email@example.com. Also, only members of the press and those approved by the Rebecca Trahan for Costa Mesa City Council will be allowed to take pictures, videos, and live stream this event.
Costa Mesans For Responsible Government Town Hall 6 Districts One City
Tuesday, July 31 6:30PM
740 W Wilson
Costa Mesa, CA
National Night Out
Tuesday, August 7, 2018 5PM-8PM
Costa Mesa Police Department
77 Fair Drive
Costa Mesa, CA
If you would like to host an event to take back Costa Mesa, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 24 hours.
More Events Coming Soon! Stay Tuned!
***The pictures and people in the pictures on this website and page do not indicate an endorsement of Rebecca Trahan for city council and are merely published on this page and website for event information/attendance purposes.